The Future, Our Business
We believe it is our moral duty to help every student achieve the grades that open the doors to brighter futures. The future, is our business.
Stowmarket High School strives to be a community school of exceptional standards and quality, enabling students and staff to reach their full potential.
- Raise students’ achievement and attainment
- Continually improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Develop leadership and management skills, with a particular focus on outcomes
- Connect quality classroom learning to the world beyond our gates
- Foster the values of respect, teamwork, discipline, enjoyment and sportsmanship
- Build strength, experience and capacity through strong partnerships, one of the most important being with parents and carers