Chair of HealthEast CIC
The Future, Our Business
We believe it is our moral duty to help every student achieve the grades that open the doors to brighter futures. The future, is our business.
Stowmarket High School strives to be a community school of exceptional standards and quality, enabling students and staff to reach their full potential.
- Raise students’ achievement and attainment
- Continually improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Develop leadership and management skills, with a particular focus on outcomes
- Connect quality classroom learning to the world beyond our gates
- Foster the values of respect, teamwork, discipline, enjoyment and sportsmanship
- Build strength, experience and capacity through strong partnerships, one of the most important being with parents and carers
- RT @SHSHeadteacher: Year 11 showing brilliant focus and concentration during their ‘maximize your potential’ session #maximizeYP #stowmarke… Reply Retweet Follow
- Over 4,000 shops and sites will donate for FREE when you use @easyuk, so you can raise when you buy clothes, electr… https://t.co/Eu8wOzua2i Reply Retweet Follow
- We still have appointments available for Year 8 Parents' Evening tomorrow. Please log on to the booking system to m… https://t.co/3DfVd0jBy0 Reply Retweet Follow