To avoid non-essential workers being in school our phone lines are not currently being manned. All of our admin staff are working from home, you can contact the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to assist you.
The Future, Our Business
We believe it is our moral duty to help every student achieve the grades that open the doors to brighter futures. The future, is our business.
Stowmarket High School strives to be a community school of exceptional standards and quality, enabling students and staff to reach their full potential.
- Raise students’ achievement and attainment
- Continually improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Develop leadership and management skills, with a particular focus on outcomes
- Connect quality classroom learning to the world beyond our gates
- Foster the values of respect, teamwork, discipline, enjoyment and sportsmanship
- Build strength, experience and capacity through strong partnerships, one of the most important being with parents and carers
- It is with huge regret that due to the latest Government advice regarding the Coronavirus pandemic that I am forced… https://t.co/dpB3Wt2qGY Reply Retweet Follow
- We look forward to welcoming students @StowmarketHigh and parents to our Sixth Form Progress Evening, this evening… https://t.co/qoZnnGfss7 Reply Retweet Follow
- RT @SHSHeadteacher: Favourite bit of the week - sixth form students academically mentoring Year 11. A fantastic atmosphere https://t.co/ebg… Reply Retweet Follow