Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon
The Future, Our Business
We believe it is our moral duty to help every student achieve the grades that open the doors to brighter futures. The future, is our business.
Stowmarket High School strives to be a community school of exceptional standards and quality, enabling students and staff to reach their full potential.
- Raise students’ achievement and attainment
- Continually improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Develop leadership and management skills, with a particular focus on outcomes
- Connect quality classroom learning to the world beyond our gates
- Foster the values of respect, teamwork, discipline, enjoyment and sportsmanship
- Build strength, experience and capacity through strong partnerships, one of the most important being with parents and carers
- RT @StowHigh_PE: #TEAMPE present this year’s sports awards staff challenge! Stay tuned on Instagram from 18th May to see how they get on! A… Reply Retweet Follow
- RT @StowHigh_PE: Thankyou to the Olympic legend that is @goldiesayers, who presented the Year 7 Sports Personalities of the Year! Well done… Reply Retweet Follow
- RT @StowHigh_PE: A huge THANKYOU to Olympic gold medalist @AlexDanson15 for presenting Evie & Adrian with this years’ Year 8 Sports Persona… Reply Retweet Follow